A teacher at Yuba City High School has been placed on administrative leave.
In a statement, the Yuba City Unified School District said this comes following an allegation of inappropriate conduct by that teacher after intervening in an interaction between two students on campus.
Monday was the first day of that teacher's leave.
There are rumors on social media of who that teacher may be, but we have not been able to confirm it. The district said that because of laws governing employee privacy, they are not allowed to provide additional information or discuss the case.
- Yuba City High School teacher placed on administrative leave
- Student Sues Yuba City High Teacher, District
- School board considering firing teacher at Yuba City High School
- Allegations of inappropriate conduct by teacher at Yuba City High
- Fatal Collision Leaves One Dead in Yuba City
- Yuba County Election Results
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure