Manslaughter charges were filed Friday against an Oroville woman, in connection with a deadly crash on Highway 162.
29 year old Megan Page is charged with misdemeanor manslaughter and for illegal possession of marijuana while driving.
She was involved in a crash near the Lakeside Market in the Kelly Ridge area on September 12th, that killed 52 year old Harry Whitley of Oroville.
A baby was also in Page's vehicle and while they were taken to the hospital, both she and the baby were okay.
Officers at the scene told us there were conflicting statements from witnesses about which driver had the red light.
Page, who remains out of custody, is scheduled to be arraigned in court on February 23rd.
- Oroville woman charged in fatal crash
- Woman arrested on murder charges after fatal shooting in Oroville
- Woman Identified in Fatal Crash in Redding
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Fatal Hit and Run Reported in Oroville
- Car Crashes Into Oroville Home
- UPDATE: Oroville woman found safe
- Skyway Reopens After Fatal Crash