In Tehama County two Red Bluff parents are behind bars.
Police saying their 26 day old infant was hospitalized with a broken arm.
Red Bluff police say 28 year old Jessica Trimble and 31 year old Kenneth Keverline were arrested.
Officer's responded to Saint Elizabeth's hospital about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday afternoon.
They say Trimble caused the injury early Tuesday morning.
The baby is now in protective custody.
Trimble and Keverline were booked into the Tehama County Jail on charges of child abuse and conspiracy.
- Red Bluff parents behind bars for child abuse of a 26 day old baby
- Red Bluff parents jailed for suspected abuse of infant daughter
- Red Bluff Firefighter Welcomes Baby Boy
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Ross will be opening in Red Bluff
- Pioneer Christmas Party in Red Bluff
- Mail stolen from homes in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff PD K9 receives body armor