Traffic on Northbound Hwy 99 was at a stand still this evening following a four vehicle crash.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the crash happened shortly before 6pm between the Cohasset and East Avenue exits.
One car we saw on the scene had suffered significant rear-end damage.
The CHP says thankfully none of the drivers suffered major injuries but two of them were transported to Enloe for treatment.
Officer Vasquez with the CHP says wet roads and rainy conditions definitely played a factor in the crash.
The CHP says they don't believe drugs or alcohol were involved in the crash.
- Officials say wet roads a factor in four-car crash on Hwy 99
- HWY 99 NOW OPEN: Fatal head on crash near Biggs blocking both lanes of Hwy 99
- Hwy 99 reopened after logging truck rollover
- One dead after head-on crash at northbound Hwy 99
- Yuba City Woman Dies From Fatal Crash on Hwy 99
- CHP confirms fatal crash blocking both lanes of Hwy 99 near Hwy 162 junction
- Debris on Hwy 99 creates dangerous hazard for drivers
- 400-Acre Fire Rips Through Butte County Farmland near Hwy 99
- Two Toyotas crash on Hwy 99 leaving 1 dead and several injured
- GoFundMe page created for the woman who survived hwy 99 head-on crash