According to the Tehama County Sheriff’s press conference the first 911 call came in at 7:52 in the morning of shots fired, and a man down on Bobcat Lane and Fawn Lane in Rancho Tehama.
The shooter then moved through out several neighborhoods shooting his gun creating seven separate crime scenes.
The shooter stole two vehicles during the rampage, a white Ford F150, and a sedan.
The suspect was engaged by police when he was fleeing from the school on Stagecoach Road.
Once police secured the school they transported all the students on a bus to a secure location.
The Sheriff has confirmed that there have been five deaths including the shooter. No children are among the dead.
The Sheriff has enacted the officer involved shooting protocol, and multiple agencies are involved.
The shooter had a semi-automatic rifle and two handguns. There is no known motive, and the shooter had no connection to the victims.
- Tehama County Election Results
- Cal Fire Interview Following Press Conference
- TORNADO WARNING IN TEHAMA COUNTY
- Tehama County DA speaks about the Rancho Tehama shootings
- Klamathon Fire Press Conference from Friday July 7, 2018
- Cal Fire Press Conference for Carr Fire August 1
- Breaking News Report: shooting in Tehama County