California’s unemployment rate was 5.1% in September, unchanged from the previous month and down from a year earlier.
The state employment development department said today that employers added 52,200 nonfarm payroll jobs during the month.
In September 2016, California’s unemployment rate was 5.3%.
The national unemployment rate was 4.2% last month, a decrease of .2 percentage point.
- California’s unemployment rate decreased last month
- California Unemployment In Construction
- California unemployment rate fell to 4.3 percent in December
- California Unemployment Rate fell to 4.3 Percent in February
- California unemployment rate held at 4.3 percent in March
- California unemployment rate falls to record low of 4%
- California unemployment rate falls to new record low
- California Water Service Asks for Rate Hike
- New Report Shows Chico Crime is Decreasing
- Camp Fire Death Toll Number Decreases