An Oregon man says immigration customs and enforcement agents illegally entered a home he was working on and detained his coworker by mistake.
George Cardenas was part of a crew working on a Portland home and shot video of the incident, which happened yesterday.
The video shows three men and a woman who identify themselves as federal agents inside the home.
In the video you see Cardenas question the agents about entering the home without a warrant.
At the end of the video, the agents arrest a man, later identified as Carlos Bolanos, and put him into a vehicle.
According to Cardenas, Bolanos was released hours later and ICE didn't even give him a reason as to why they released or took him.
They just told him to leave, and it was a mistake.
ICE released a statement about the arrest calling it a mistake and saying the incident is under investigation.
- Immigration customs and enforcement agents arrested a man by mistake
- Chemical Agent Used to Arrest Wanted Suspect
- Man arrested for burglary and threatening law enforcement
- 6 arrested after Chico theft enforcement operation
- Lawyer: California man in Russia probe 'has made mistakes'
- Merced Sheriff released molester by mistake
- Mistake on Glenn County Mail Ballots
- Law Enforcement Oversight?
- 800 customers still without power