Chico, Calif - An event called the “Foster Hope Festival,” will be held Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., hoping to raise awareness for the need of foster parents.
The hope festival will be located in downtown Chico city plaza where several vendors and booths from local foster agencies will answer questions about this issue.
The organizer says that people can help in other ways if they are not able to become foster parents.
Along with the event there will be games, raffles and kid’s activities for the whole family.
- Foster awareness festival in Chico
- Petco Honors Chico Woman for Fostering 60+ Dogs
- Farm City Harvest Festival in Chico Saturday
- Chico Residents Rejuvenate at Healing Arts Festival
- Chico Fire Department hosts wildfire awareness town hall meeting
- $20,000 check given to Chico autism awareness groups
- Snow Goose Festival in Chico to mark 19th year
- 2018 Chico Comedy Festival to Deliver Laughs This Weekend
- New Art Festival Coming to Chico in September
- Chico Pride Festival Ends with a Sunday Brunch