The Redding Police Department is searching for a 47-year-old man that requires immediate medication, because he is on dialysis.
A missing person report was called in about 1 a.m., Saturday regarding the disappearance of David Borders.
He is described as:
- 6 Feet 2 inches
- African American Male
- 270 pounds
- Was last seen wearing blue jeans, white t-shirt and a blue wind breaker
According to his sister Tyjuana Borders, they have not had contact with him since Thursday.
If you know anything about the disappearance of David please call Redding Police at (530)-225-4200.
- Man on dialysis missing in Redding
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- Missing Redding man found safe
- Update: Redding Police find missing man safe
- Missing Red Bluff man found safe
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Redding police find missing woman
- RPD: Decomposed Body ID'd as Missing Redding Man
- Redding Police searching for missing woman
- 14-Year-Old Boy Missing out of Redding