In Redding two men were arrested, suspected of driving under the influence.
According to Redding police it happened Sunday night on Hilltop Drive and Industrial Street.
Police say 25-year-old William James Ashumun was pulled over for driving erratically.
Officers discovered he didn't have a license, and was in possession of meth.
While officers were still on scene another driver rear ended a police car.
Officers arrested 62-yearold Terrence William Ellison.
They say he had a blood alcohol content level twice the legal limit.
Both men were booked into the Shasta County Jail.
- Suspected DUI driver hits police car while officer has another car pulled over
- Suspected DUI driver rams LA patrol cars
- Suspected DUI Driver Rear-Ends Redding Police Car
- Alleged DUI Driver Overturns Car, Causes Property Damage in Redding
- Paradise police arrest DUI suspect
- Chico Police: Driver hits car, then 2 dump trucks
- Suspected DUI driver arrested in Chico
- CHP: 1 dead, after suspected DUI car crash in Oroville
- Chico Police Arrest Hit and Run, DUI Suspect
- Kindhearted officers pull over multiple cars, hand out gift cards