A Chico man has been arrested on charges of felony domestic violence and attempted kidnapping.
Chico Police say they got the call at about 7:30 Friday morning.
There were first reports of a 16-year-old girl arguing with her boyfriend 20-year-old Brandon Chin of Chico in front of Chico High School.
Police say Chin grabbed the girl and tried to drag her into his car.
The girl managed to get out of his reach and ran to the school's campus.
Police say Chin fled but he was later found and arrested.
According to investigators the entire incident was caught on the school's surveillance cameras.
- Chico man arrested for felony domestic violence and attempted kidnapping
- Attempted Kidnapping Victim Speaks
- Chico man attempts to kidnap a teenage girl
- Shingletown man arrested for domestic violence after dropped 911 call
- Redding man fought police during domestic violence arrest
- Man attacks K-9 officer during domestic violence arrest
- Redding Man Sentenced for Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
- Domestic violence dispute causes short school lock down in Chico
- 3 Arrested Stemming From Domestic Violence Issue in Shasta Lake
- SCSO: Man Suspected of Domestic Violence Assaults K-9