In recent months the National Park has seen a major increase in efforts to steal the entrance fees from the fee boxes within Whiskeytown National Recreation Area.
In order to protect the visitor fees the pay by envelope boxes at Brandy Creek Beach, Brandy Creek Marina, Brandy Creek RV, Oak Bottom, and Whiskey Creek will be discontinued effective today.
A valid 7 day entrance pass is still required for all visitors and can be purchased inside the visitor center from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. seven days a week.
- Whiskeytown National Park removes fee boxes
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area fees raised
- Whiskeytown raises park fees starting January 1st
- Prescribed Burn at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area
- Interior Backing Away from Steep Fee Hikes at National Parks
- Fourth of July at Whiskeytown
- National Park Service to Open Whiskeytown Recreation Areas After Carr Fire
- Report: National Parks Superintendent at Whiskeytown Accused Of Ethical Violations, Misconduct
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area launches sale on entrance pass online
- Whiskeytown Park Offering Ranger-Guided Tours with Lots of Activities