Oroville, Calif.--The Butte County Sheriff's Office officials have now identified the man found shot in the head Saturday morning as 21 year-old Lorenzo Paz II of Oroville.
Paz was found shot to death Saturday inside a home on the 2900 block of Greenville Street.
No arrests have been made. The investigation is ongoing.
The autopsy is scheduled for this week. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Butte County Sheriff's Office at 530-538-7671.
- Butte County Sheriff’s Office releases name of victim in Oroville homicide
- Update: Butte County Sheriff's office detectives continue homicide investigation
- Butte County Sheriff's Office actively searching for missing Oroville teen
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office Identifies Victim in Anderson Homicide
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Releases Camp Fire 9-1-1 Calls
- Oroville Homicide Under Investigation
- Camp Fire victim identified by Butte County Sheriff's Office
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Releases Info on Early October Oroville Pot Cultivation Arrest
- Butte County Sheriff’s office calls Berry Creek death a homicide
- Shasta County Sheriff Identifies Victims in Double Homicide