Authorities have identified the couple killed while riding their motorcycle in Glenn County Sunday night.
59-year old Toni Watson and her husband 43-year old William Watson of Orland were riding their Harley Davidson on Malton Switch Road when they were hit by an oncoming truck in Capay.
According to CHP 20-year-old Kalen Souza, of Willows was driving his Toyota pick-up southbound on Watkins Road at about 50 miles an hour, and didn't see the stop sign then collided into the motorcycle.
The Watsons were thrown from their bike and died at the scene.
The pick-up truck overturned, but Souza was able to get out with minor injuries.
Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be factors of this crash, but it is still under investigation.
- Authorities identified couple killed on motorcycle in Glenn County
- Fatal Crash Victim in Glenn County Identified
- Glenn County Election Results
- Glenn County Road Closures
- Glenn County Fair Preps
- Road closures in Glenn County
- Victims Identified in Motorcycle Versus Vehicle Collision
- Highway Patrol Identifies Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash in Shasta County
- Authorities identify man killed in Redding officer-involved shooting
- Authorities identify woman killed in Orland shed fire