Conditions were still a bit cool for our Saturday forecast. We saw a mix of sun and clouds, with high temperatures only warming into the 50s and 60s for the Mountains and Valley. The valley didn't even see a high temp at 70°. We look to warm up significantly into Sunday as 80° temperatures return, and even warmer yet into the start of the work week.
A high pressure system will push into the region and dry everything out. Clouds will disappear and temperatures will be on their way up. Sunday looks like we'll see about a 10-15° jump in afternoon highs, Valley should see 75-80° and Mountains around 65-72°. However, we will be even warmer into Monday and Tuesday with a few Valley temps around 90° likely.
We'll continue to see this dry and warm weather trend through midweek. After Wednesday another wave of some cooler air moves in and temperatures will fall yet again.
Looking out at long-range models for Halloween. Not seeing any wet weather headed our way right now. Temperatures look to be fairly mild and what we should be seeing for late October. Afternoon highs in the 70s, but definitely cooler into the prime Trick-or-Treat hours after sunset.
- Sunny and Warm Weather Returns
- Sunny, Warm to end Winter
- Sunny weather this weekend
- Sunny & warmer weather ahead!
- Sunny skies & a modest warming trend ahead
- Foggy mornings with warm, sunny afternoons
- Warm weather through Monday
- Winter Weather Returns
- More sunshine and warm weather
- Sunny skies, and a modest warming trend ahead