SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Four men have been indicted for illegal marijuana grow operation that led to the death of an El Dorado County Deputy.
Christopher Ross, 20, of Somerset, Juan Vasquez, 20, a Mexican national residing in Somerset, Ramiro Morales, 22, and Jorge Lamas, 25, of Yuba City, all face charges.
The charges include conspiring to grow marijuana, growing marijuana, and discharge of a firearm during and in relation to a drug trafficking offense. In addition, Vasquez and Morales were each charged with being an illegal alien in possession of a firearm.
- 4 men indicted for illegal pot grow that led to death of El Dorado county Deputy
- 3 arrested in fatal shooting of El Dorado Sheriff's deputy
- Man steals El dorado County Sheriff's patrol SUV, suspect caught
- 2 men arrested on illegal pot, animal cruelty charges
- Search Warrants Served in Connection to Illegal Pot Grow Site, Gonzalez Case
- Forest Service Restores Illegal Marijuana Grow Sites
- Liens placed on Butte County properties with pot grows
- Butte County law enforcement cracks down on pot grows
- Former deputy arrested on illegal weapons charges
- Toxic Pesticides Found at Most Illegal California Pot Farms