Photo Gallery 4 Images
BERRY CREEK, Calif. - Three men and one woman were taken into Butte County jail Friday afternoon after the sheriff's deputies said the four blocked a Berry Creek man into his driveway and pointed guns at him.
The unidentified victim reported the assault just before 3 p.m. Friday. Butte County Sheriff's deputies haven't released too many details on what started the altercation, however, four individuals were taken into custody:
Adam Alvarez, 37 of Berry Creek, was charged with a felon in possession of a loaded firearm and ammunition, possession of a loaded firearm in a vehicle, and possession of methamphetamine, as well as three outstanding sheriff's deputies warrants.
Richard Tracy, 55, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Kimberly Jackson, 36, was arrested on a warrant.
Travis Bond, age 42, was arrested for felony vandalism.
All four suspects have been booked into Butte County Jail.
- 4 Arrested in Armed Assault of Berry Creek Man, Sheriff's Office Says
- Sheriff's Office looking for marijuana investigation suspect in Berry Creek
- Berry Creek power pole concerns
- SHERIFF: Missing autistic man in Berry Creek found
- Body found in Berry Creek; Sheriff's Office calls it a suspicious death
- Butte County Sheriff’s office calls Berry Creek death a homicide
- Lassen County Sheriff’s Office arrest ‘armed and dangerous’ man
- Sheriff: 'Armed and dangerous' man arrested Sunday
- Water Truck Fire Burns Driver in Berry Creek Area
- Grande Fire - Progress Stopped on Berry Creek Vegetation Fire