CHICO, Calif. - The Chico Police Department arrested four people on Friday evening after authorities issued a search warrant at a home in the neighborhood of the Avenues.
According to Chico police, officers were sent to 226 W. 11th Ave. at 6:30 p.m. where they found two people attempting to flee from the residence, but were caught a short time later.
At the home, authorities said they found 1 ¼ ounce of methamphetamine in the possession of Armand Baptiste, 56, of Chico as well as Sarah Canter, 32, of Chico.
The two other suspects Rolando Alaniz, 40, of Chico and Thomas Juanarena, 60, of Chico, had warrants ranging from misdemeanor to assault with a deadly weapon.
All but Juanarena were booked into the Butte County Jail on various charges.
- 4 Arrested Stemming From Search Warrant in Chico Home
- Various Weapons Found at Chico Home Stemming from Search Warrant
- Search warrant leads to 3 arrests
- 5 Arrested Stemming from Burglary Investigation
- 16 arrested during Anderson warrant sweep
- Anderson Police Searching for Offender with Violent Active Warrants
- Chico Police Searching for Suspects Involved in Home Invasion Robbery
- STEM Expo Celebrates Aspiring Scientists
- Two Arrested During Search for Chico Party Stabbing Suspects
- 2 arrested stemming from shoplifting at Oroville Walmart