PARADISE, Calif. - Butte County Sheriff's Office has identified three more victims from the Camp Fire.
The three individuals had been tentatively identified, whose remains were recovered after the Camp Fire.
The victims identified are:
- Herbert Alderman, 79 of Paradise
- Evelyn Cline, 81 of Paradise
- Isabel Webb, 68 of Paradise
This means that of the 86 people killed in the fire, the sheriff's office positively identified 84 of them.
Two victims' identities remain unknown.
Officers said during the Camp Fire two sets of remains were recovered at 4220 Schwyhart Lane in Concow. Their team was able to identify one of the individuals as Ellen Walker but was not able to identify the other body.
Anthropologists were able to give the following description of the unidentified individual as a larger adult male that had dental work with crowns.
Officers said they have not received a missing person report regarding an individual matching the description that went missing during the Camp Fire.
Anyone with information is asked to call their Investigations Unit at 530-538-7671.
- Two additional Camp Fire victims identified by Butte County Sheriff's Office
- 3 additional Camp Fire victims identified by Butte County Sheriff's Office
- Camp Fire victim identified by Butte County Sheriff's Office
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Releases Camp Fire 9-1-1 Calls
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Identifies Body Found in Magalia
- Butte Co. Sheriff's Office Identifies Camp Fire Evacuee that Died in Hospital
- Camp Fire: List of identified victims
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office Identifies Victim in Anderson Homicide
- Butte County Sheriff Provides Update on Camp Fire
- Butte County Sheriff Holds Media Briefing for Camp Fire