BOISE, Idaho (AP) - Police say one child injured in a stabbing attack at a Boise apartment complex has been released from the hospital.
Authorities have not released the names of any of the nine victims, but on Monday said seven of them remain in the hospital, many with serious or critical injuries. A 3-year-old girl has died of her injuries.
Timmy Kinner, 30, has been charged with several felonies including first degree murder, aggravated battery and assault with a deadly weapon after police say he attacked the children and adults at the girl's birthday party Saturday night.
Police say Kinner had been staying as a guest at an apartment in the complex, but had recently been asked to leave because of his behavior.
All of the victims in the attack were members of refugee families from Iraq, Ethiopia and Syria. Police have said there is no evidence to suggest the attack was committed as a hate crime.
- 3-Year-Old Girl Dies from Idaho Mass Stabbing
- Idaho police identify suspect in mass stabbing
- Suspect Dies After Allegedly Stabbing 2, Setting House Fire
- Woodland Pastor Donates Bone Marrow to Stranger in Idaho
- Two Marysville teens charged in Idaho woman's murder
- Marysville teen charged in murder of Idaho woman
- Chico improves school safety amidst mass shootings
- 6 Dead Following Mass Shooting in Bakersfield
- California man arrested after 3-year-old picks up handgun
- 14-year-old faces 3-year sentence for Paradise Intermediate School threats