SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The Shasta County District Attorney announced 29 additional felony charges filed in a case involving illegal botox injections.
Susan Ann Tancreto, who is accused of giving botox treatments without a license, was arraigned Friday morning. She now faces 28 new felony counts with charges including mayhem, battery with serious bodily injury, and unlicensed practice of medicine.
Dr. Larry Richard Pyle was also arraigned for a new charge of aiding or abetting in the unlicensed practice of medicine.
After the arrest of Pyle and Tancreto in January, additional victims came forward and were interviewed by investigators.
Investigative reports revealed that 16 individuals were injected with botox and filler injections that caused severe injury and facial deformities. Many of the victims now require long-term medical treatment.
The preliminary hearing for this case is scheduled for July 2.
- 29 additional charges filed in Shasta County illegal botox case
- Shasta County Woman Pleads not Guilty in Illegal Botox Case
- Shasta County DA files additional criminal charges against Redding doctor
- Redding Doctor Charged in Illegal Botox Operation Appears in Court
- Woman Faces Felony Charges for Giving Botox Treatments Without License
- Redding Botox Doctor Has History of Misconduct
- Butte County health officials confirm 1 additional measles case
- Shasta County Sees Increase in Flu Cases
- Measles case confirmed in Shasta County
- Shasta County man faces attempted murder charges