OROVILLE, Calif. - More than 200 grants were given to Camp Fire survivors at an event in Oroville on Thursday, Feb. 28.
California Strong is a non-profit based in southern California that has raised more than $1 million for people affected by recent disasters in the state.
Action News Now spoke with one of the founders of the non-profit who said it's really meaningful to not only help out people in need but to also look at them in the eye and get to know them.
- 280 grants given to Camp Fire survivors
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- United Way Helps Camp Fire Survivors Apply for Grant Money
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Erin Brockovich Meets with Camp Fire Survivors
- Donated Shoes For Camp Fire Survivor
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors
- Gov. Newsom meets with Camp Fire survivors
- Survivor opens Camp Fire Barbeque joint