OROVILLE, Calif. - Rain or shine the 24th annual Holiday Parade of Lights is coming to Oroville on Saturday, Dec. 14 at 6 p.m.
Located in historic downtown Oroville, a portion of parade entree fees will go to the Las Plumas - Oroville High Marching Band to help pay their way to play at Carnegie Hall.
About 6,000 to 10,000 people are expected to attend the parade. Those who attend can expect the parade to run about 90 minutes.
There will also be a tree lighting on Friday, Dec. 6 at Union Square Park, 1305 Myers Street, from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Those attending can enjoy downtown Oroville with carolers, carriage rides, and cookies in participating shops.
Afterward, in Union Square, there will be mulled wine and hot chocolate. Santa will top off the night by lighting the tree at 6 p.m.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- 24th Annual Holiday Parade of Lights returns to Oroville
- 24th Annual 'Salmon Festival' Held in Downtown Oroville
- Oroville Parade of Lights is Saturday
- Chico 30th annual Parade of Lights
- February 24th Weathercast
- 36th Annual lighted Christmas Parade in downtown Redding
- 29th Annual Chico Parade of Lights on Oct. 13
- 38th Annual Lighted Christmas Parade in downtown Redding
- Chico Parade of Lights: Street closures
- Truck parade of lights in Paradise