ANDERSON, Calif. - A 22-year-old died due to major injuries after a crash on Tuesday night, August 20.
Carol Bollinger was driving southbound on Deschutes Road, north of Green Acres, around 11 p.m, when at high speeds she entered a right turn and went off the road.
The vehicle entered a grassy field and rolled several hundred feet from the road where Bollinger, not wearing a seatbelt, was ejected and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Alcohol is believed to be a factor, though a toxicology report is pending.
The incident remains under investigation by the California Highway Patrol.
- 22-year-old dies after late night crash in Anderson
- Truck crashes into creek north of Anderson
- Anderson Police Unit Makes 13 Arrests in One Night
- Chico police investigating late-night shooting
- High-speed chase in Anderson ends in deadly crash
- Impressive K-9 from Anderson Police
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Undercover Walmart bust in Anderson
- Cottonwood Teen Dies Following Deadly Crash
- Redding man dies in Montana motorhome crash