CHICO, Calif. - It was sunny skies as hundreds came out to the 20th Street Community Park to celebrate the annual Chico Kite Day.
An old spring time tradition, Kite Day encourages families to get outside and have a fun day at the park.
There were all kinds of kites ranging from homemade to colorful butterflies. Kite fliers also recieved a souvenier courtesy of Bird in Hand.
In addition to kite-flying, there was also music and families enjoyed picnics.
- Annual Chico Kite Day
- Sunday is Kite Day in Chico
- CARD hosting Chico Kite Day and Spring Jamboree
- 8th Annual Help-Portrait Chico happening soon
- 17th annual Chico Empty Bowls fundraiser
- Chico CARD Center hosts annual Spring Jamboree
- Annual Drop and Dash Event in Chico
- Chico supports World AIDS Day
- Chico State Move-In Day
- Fourth annual Lao-Hmong Veterans Memorial Day