TEHAMA COUNTY, Calif. - A major car crash in Tehama County has left two dead at the scene and one baby with major injuries at 6:35 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 14.
The driver, 35-year-old Victor Lowery was driving a Dodge Ram pickup, traveling westbound on Newville Road, north of Stony Creek.
The car traveled off the roadway and rolled over several times before coming to a stop in the grass field to the south of Newville Road.
The passenger, 29-year-old Katelyn Mccabe, and a baby were ejected from the vehicle.
The Lowery and McCabe of Corning, both died at the scene. The baby was transported to UC Davis Medical Center by an air ambulance with major injuries.
The cause of the traffic collision is currently under investigation by the CHP Red Bluff Area office.
- 2 dead and 1 baby injured in major car crash
- Three people dead after major crash on I-5
- One Dead, One Injured in Highway 99 Crash
- 1 dead, 2 injured in crash involving semi-truck
- Car goes airborne, crashes into 2nd floor, leaves 2 injured
- 2 car crash near Junction leaves 2 injured
- 1 injured after head-on crash involving 3 cars
- 12 injured, 50 cars involved in I-5 Grapevine crashes
- Willows crash seriously injures bicyclist, sends car into canal waters
- 2 car crash leaves 1 dead near Skyway