ANDERSON, Calif. - A man and woman were arrested Saturday after police said they endangered a child with pot.
During a probation compliance check of a hotel room, Anderson police said they found Fawn Watkins and Michael Houchins with a child.
Police learned Houchins was on active parole for robbery.
A search of the room turned up over 12 pounds of marijuana.
Houchins admitted to possessing marijuana with the intent to unlawfully sell it and that he was providing an unsafe environment for the juvenile.
Officers arrested the two and the child was taken into protective custody.
- 2 arrested on child endangerment, pot charges
- Wrong-way driver arrested on DUI, child endangerment charges
- Redding Man Charged with Child Endangerment Following Hostage Situation
- Arcata Police arrest woman on felony child endangerment
- Two arrested on drug sales and child endangerment charges in Chico
- Tulelake couple accused of keeping children in 'cages' will not face child endangerment charges
- Palermo Pot Bust Results in Two Arrests and Environmental Charges
- 2 men arrested on illegal pot, animal cruelty charges
- Man receives maximum sentence for child endangerment after butane honey oil lab explodes
- Overturning Pot Convictions