Chico, Calif. - The 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Country Faire and Threshing Bee takes place Saturday June 9th from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the historic Patrick Ranch on the Midway south of Chico.
There will be a Tractor and Draft Horse Parade, Old Fashioned Wheat Harvest, Bee and Stock Dog Demonstrations, Model Train Exhibit, Farmhouse Tours, Children's Activities, Tram Rides, Live Music, Blacksmithing Demonstrations, a Car/Truck Show and food for sale at the Food Court.
Other activities include biscuit making, rope making, crafts, Buggy Rides and local vendors.
The mission of the Patrick Ranch Museum is to preserve and interpret the agricultural history of the Sacramento Valley and provide enrichment for all ages through education about our rural past.
Admission to Saturday's event is $5 for Adults, and $2 for Children 12 and under. Parking is Free.
For more information call (530) 342-4359 or visit the Museum website here.
- 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Threshing Bee is Saturday
- Patrick Ranch Family Farm Day is Saturday
- Holiday Happenings at Historic Patrick Ranch
- Bunco Benefit Planned for Patrick Ranch
- 16th Annual Prom Project seeks donations
- California Nut Festival Delivers Big Check to Patrick Ranch
- North State Parent Magazine Celebrates 25 Years at Patrick Ranch
- Holiday Tea and Fashion Show Benefit at Patrick Ranch
- Patrick Ranch Museum invites community to pumpkin patch
- Sunday December 16th Weather