CHICO, Calif. - The 15th annual Sierra Oro Farm Trail is happening Saturday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 13. Nicole Johanssen joined Linda Watkins-Bennett to discuss the details.
Those looking to attend can now do so with the all-new e-passport for the 15th annual Sierra Oro Farm Trail Passport Weekend. Both days will start at 10 a.m. and run until 5 p.m.
The e-passport opens the doors to a food and wine extravaganza where local farms and wineries host visitors and celebrate agriculture.
A few highlights include tasty artisan olive oils, specialty nuts, and award-winning wines and the opportunity to meet the local farmers and winemakers.
Participants can set their own pace while exploring a variety of over 30 farms and wineries along the trail.
Guests will choose a first stop on the farm trail when they order their e-passport online.
North County Check-in locations:
- New Clairvaux, 26240 7th Street Vina, CA
- Maisie Jane's, 1324 Dayton Road Chico
- Almendra Winery & Distillery, 9275 Midway Durham
South County Check-in locations:
- Sohnrey Family Foods, 41 Skillin Lane Oroville
- Purple Line Urban Winery, 760 Safford Street Oroville
- Spencer Shirey Wines, 6857 La Porte Road Bangor
- Harrison's California Chestnuts, 796 Keifer Ave. Gridley
For additional details, CLICK HERE
- 15th annual Sierra Oro Farm Trail happening Oct. 12-13
- Sierra-Oro Farm Trail Set to Reopen
- December 15th Weather
- Sierra View students turn entrepreneurs
- Sierra Nevada 'Resilience' Out Now
- Sierra Central reopens in Paradise
- 8th Annual Help-Portrait Chico happening soon
- Closure of Oro-Chico Highway for Construction
- Oro Quincy Hwy Won't Reopen This Year
- Del Oro Water Safe to Drink