CHICO, Calif. - Teams can still sign up for the 12th Annual Trivia Bee for Literacy happening Friday, Oct. 26 at the Sierra Nevada Big Room in Chico. Doors open at 6 p.m. with the competition getting underway at 7 p.m.
The event is a benefit and promotes awareness for the Butte County Library Literacy Services. The program is confidential and helps adults struggling with reading and writing.
The Trivia Bee involves 25 or more teams of three, who answer trivia questions pulled from the libraries. Teams have just 20 seconds to write down their answer. There are three rounds to determine the champion team and you can play along for fun as a spectator.
There will also be appetizers, dessert and raffle prizes.
You can get tickets HERE.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- 12th Annual Trivia Bee for Literacy on Oct. 26
- Trivia Bee to raise funds for literacy programs
- Online trivia game goes viral
- Chabad Jewish Center hold 12th annual Hanukkah celebration
- 16th Annual Patrick Ranch Threshing Bee is Saturday
- 29th Annual Chico Parade of Lights on Oct. 13
- Orland buzzes for bees at the Honey Bee Festival
- Vandals topple Prunedale beehives, kill 200,000 bees
- 12th Century Spanish Church Rebuilt in Tehama County