UPDATE 3:33 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 2019 - PG&E has restored power to most south Chico customers that lost power Monday morning around 11:05 a.m.
According to the utility, the outage was caused by an equipment issue.
There are still 37 customers that remain without power. The outage originally affected more than 1,200 customers in south Chico.
Crews expect power to be restored by 6:30 p.m.
UPDATE 12:10 p.m. Monday, Feb. 11, 2019 - PG&E has restored some power to those affected by an outage this morning in South Chico.
According to the utility, 57 people remain without power near the Skyway.
The cause of the outage is still under investigation and the power is expected to be fully restored by 2 p.m.
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - There are 1,242 people without power in south Chico on Monday.
The outage was reported by PG&E at 11:05 a.m.
The cause of the outage is still under investigation.
Power is expected to be restored at 2 p.m.
To see the parameters of the outage in Butte County, view the PG&E outage map HERE.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Power Restored to Most South Chico Customers
- Power Restored to all 400 Customers in north Chico
- Power restored to more than 3,000 customers in east Chico
- UPDATED: PG&E customers' power has been restored near Orland
- Power restored to more than 2,000 Live Oak customers
- Power restored to PG&E customers after fire safety shutoffs
- Redding Electric Utility restores power to 7000 customers in Redding, 1000 left without power
- Power restored to PG&E customers following downed power lines on Walnut Street
- PG&E Restores Power After Bright Flash South of Red Bluff
- REU restores power to South Creek Church area