RED BLUFF, Calif. - A 12-year-old was arrested in Red Bluff on Wednesday after police say he spit on an officer and tried to burn them.
The incident happened at around 8:15 on Sept. 26, when police were dispatched to an apartment complex at Delphinium Court for a report of a disturbance.
When police arrived, the kid was seen vandalizing the apartment. When the officer tried to confront him, the 12-year-old spit in the officer's face and tried to burn him with a cigarette lighter.
Several other officers arrived after and arrested him. He was booked into Juvenile Hall for resisting arrest, vandalism and assault with a deadly weapon.
- 12-Year-Old Arrested in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Missing juvenile in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Little League Theft
- Residents Step in to Help Red Bluff Police with Arrest
- Officers Arrest Arson Suspect Behind Raley's in Red Bluff
- Red Bluff Woman Arrested for Forgery and Identity Theft
- Red Bluff student arrested in connection with school-shooting threat
- Red Bluff man arrested after he attacked teenage boy
- Red Bluff Man Arrested For High Speed Chase & DUI