YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. - A 10-year-old girl has become the youngest person to ever climb the Nose Route at El Capitan in Yosemite.
Selah Schneiter climbed the 3,000-foot route in Yosemite National Park on June 12. Her dad and his friend, Mark, were there to witness her climb.
She completed the climb in five days on June 12.
Selah is the oldest of four children and already has plans to show her 7-year-old brother the ropes to climbing next summer in Yosemite.
- 10-year-old becomes youngest to climb El Capitan
- Hamilton City boy is youngest Impella patient in the US
- Chico's Bravest Get Special Gift From Chico's Youngest
- 10-year-old boy celebrates ending cancer treatment
- Woman Climbs Up Statue of Liberty: Police
- Man caught climbing the Eiffel Tower
- 10-year-old Florida boy attempts to steal car
- 10-Year Anniversary of the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- Powerball, Mega Millions together climb to more than $800 million
- Chico firefighters head to stair climb for leukemia