CHINA - Ten people were killed on Saturday in a minibus-truck collision in central China.
The accident occurred when a minibus carrying 11 people crashed head-on into a heavy truck on a national highway.
Ten of the 11 people died.
The injured passenger is being treated at a hospital, with no life-threatening injuries.
The victims were natives from an eastern China province.
- 10 dead after minibus-truck collision in China
- 2 dead after vehicle collision at Capay
- Two Dead Following Fatal Collision in Susanville
- Motorcyclist Killed in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Two Dead After Fatal Head-On Collision in Rio Oso
- Fatal Collision Leaves One Dead in Yuba City
- One Person Dead Following Vehicle-Pedestrian Collision in Linda
- 5 US Marines Declared Dead After Aircraft Collision Near Japan
- Big-Rig Versus Truck Collision Halts Traffic at Intersection of Highway 99 and Esplanade