GLENN COUNTY, Calif. - Glenn County health officials have confirmed a case of measles in an adult.
Officials said this newly confirmed case is connected to the measles outbreak in Butte County.
The health department disease investigators have notified close contacts and are working with Butte and Mendocino Public Health departments as the public exposure locations are identified in those two counties.
Action News Now is working to learn if there are any specific exposure locations in Butte and Mendocino Counties. Stay tuned for updates.
- 1 measles case confirmed in Glenn County
- Measles case confirmed in Shasta County
- Butte County Measles Cases
- Measles case confirmed at Chico State
- 6th case of the measles confirmed
- Measles outbreak: Cases confirmed in Butte, Shasta counties
- Measles outbreak: 2 more cases confirmed in Butte County
- Now 7 confirmed measles cases in Butte County
- Three new measles cases confirmed in Butte County
- Second case of measles confirmed in Shasta County