GATESVILLE, Texas (AP) - One person has died following an explosion at a Texas hospital construction site.
Bob Harrell, emergency manager for Coryell County, says that a dozen people were injured by the blast.
The explosion happened at the Coryell Memorial Healthcare System hospital in Gatesville.
Harrell was speaking at a news conference.
A spokeswoman for a Central Texas hospital says four people have been injured in an explosion that struck a construction project at the hospital.
Carly Latham is the spokeswoman for the 25-bed Coryell Memorial Healthcare System in Gatesville. She said one of the four was injured critically.
Gatesville has a population of about 12,400 people.
- 1 killed in Texas hospital explosion
- House Explosion in Texas Caught on Police Dash Cam
- American Killed During Boat Explosion at Bahamas
- 17 Killed at Venezuela Club Tear Gas Explosion
- Fireworks explosion kills 19, injures 31 near Mexico City
- Firefighter killed in gas explosion, fire near Madison
- House explosion kills 1, injures 2 in southern Indiana city
- Texas chemical fire reignites
- 10 People Killed, 10 Injured in Texas School Shooting
- Deadly Explosion Explosives Found at Home of Ex-Boyfriend