TRINITY COUNTY, Calif. - One person was killed in a motorcycle crash on Highway 3 Friday.
Around 1;56 p.m. on May 10, a 48-year-old man was driving a Harley Davidson Motorcycle northbound on Highway 3, north of Ramshorn Road around 60 miles per hour.
Witnesses said the man lost control of the motorcycle and turned from the roadway.
The vehicle traveled along the west shoulder of the highway before overturning, ejecting the driver from the vehicle.
The man landed on the shoulder of the roadway. Witness tried to save his life, but he eventually succumbed to his injuries.
The Trinity County Sheriff's Office has not released the identity of the driver. Stay tuned for updates.
- 1 killed in Highway 3 motorcycle crash
- Motorcycle crash kills 2 in Redding
- Highway Patrol Identifies Man Killed in Motorcycle Crash in Shasta County
- Motorcycle Crashes on Mangrove Avenue
- Highway 273 pedestrian killed identified
- 1 killed in crash on Oro Quincy Highway Sunday
- California Highway Patrol Investigating Rollover Crash on Highway 99
- Motorcyclist injured in crash on Highway 70, Highway 149
- Pedestrian killed by car on Highway 273
- Motorcyclist Killed in Highway 70 Collision