A toll booth worker was killed and another injured after a box truck going westbound smashed into a toll booth on the Bay Bridge, Saturday morning, according to NBC Bay Area news.
According to our affiliate the northbound Interstate 880 to westbound Interstate 80 connector is closed and two westbound lanes of I-80.
Drivers should expect lanes to be closed for at least 8-10 hours.
The driver of the box truck was taken to the hospital with major injuries.
- 1 killed after crash on Bay Bridge, roads closed
- Bay Bridge Demolition Complete
- Jellys Ferry Bridge Closed Indefinitely
- The last of the old Bay Bridge was imploded
- California probes harmful microorganisms on Bay Bridge welds
- Rollover crash temporarily closes Pentz Road
- Turtle Bay 'horticulture'
- 5th Street Bridge to temporarily close Sunday
- 3-Car Crash Causes Chico’s Eaton Road to be Closed
- Airport Road Temporarily Closed due to Car Crash in Redding