REDDING, Calif. - The California Highway Patrol said a two-vehicle collision has ended with one fatality, Friday morning.
The traffic alert came in around 2:48 a.m., according to Caltrans. Southbound I-5 was closed south of the Lake Boulevard off-ramp until 5:26 a.m.
(FINAL SB SHA 5) Traffic has returned to normal just south of the Lake Blvd off ramp following a 2 veh collision.
— Caltrans District 2 (@CaltransD2) February 14, 2020
- 1 dead after early morning collision in Redding
- Redding man dead after motorcycle collision
- 1 person dead after a head-on collision near Redding
- Redding suspect arrested following early morning burglary
- 2 dead after vehicle collision at Capay
- Two Dead Following Fatal Collision in Susanville
- Head-on collision leaves 2 dead
- One person is dead after an early morning fire in Redding
- Two Highway Collisions in Redding Cause Delays
- Red Bluff Police investigating single-vehicle collision