REDDING, Calif. - Three men were caught buying alcohol to minors after Redding authorities conducted a “Shoulder Tap Operation” at 13 local businesses on Thursday, said the Redding Police Department.
According to the Redding Police Department, the operation began at 5 p.m. and lasted until 9 p.m.
During the operation, a man named Tre Andrew Smith who worked for “Sure Stop Gas and Food,” was cited for sales or furnishing of alcohol to a minor.
Two other men were contacted by police after they also agreed to purchase alcohol for the minor.
Brian Wather Bower, 49, of Redding was cited for furnishing alcohol for a minor.
Kyle James York, 36, of Redding was taken into custody and booked into the Shasta County Jail on warrants, violation of probation and furnishing alcohol to a minor.
- 1 Felon Arrested, 2 Cited For Allegedly Buying Alcohol For Minors in Redding
- Redding Police: Felon Arrested for Gun Possession
- Man Cited for Allegedly Igniting Oregon Fire
- Felon Arrested with Loaded Firearm
- Redding Police: Wanted Felon's Daughter Ends Standoff
- Redding K-9 officer detains wanted felon
- Wanted felon arrested in Humboldt County
- Chico Police Arrest Wanted Felon after Standoff
- Two Wanted Felons Arrested During Traffic Stop
- Glenn County Sheriff Arrests Drug Felon