Whiskeytown National Recreation area will increase their entrance fees starting January 1st.
The entrance fee for a private vehicle is $20, motorcycle is $15, and it is $10 per person for walk-in, bicycle, or public transportation.
Annual passes are now $40.
Previous projects funded by entrance fee revenue include: replacing courtesy docks at Oak Bottom Marina, renovation of the Whiskey Creek Day Use Picnic Area, and installing vault toilets and constructing an asphalt parking lot at Crystal Creek Falls trailhead. Additional revenue raised by this fee increase will help fund future projects such as regrading and resurfacing the upper one mile section of Brandy Creek road, replacing the Oak Bottom Snack Bar, and replacing signs.
- Whiskeytown raises park fees starting January 1st
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area fees raised
- Whiskeytown National Park removes fee boxes
- Fourth of July at Whiskeytown
- Whiskeytown Park Offering Ranger-Guided Tours with Lots of Activities
- New California gun laws for January 1st
- Buck prescribed burn project at Whiskeytown
- Whiskeytown Waterfall Challenge gears up This Weekend
- Prescribed Burn at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area