Two suspects accused of kidnapping a woman and leaving her for dead in eastern Shasta County appeared in court today.
33 year old Johanna Knighten and 43 year old Fred Sanderson both face charges of attempted murder, criminal threats, kidnapping and torture.
The pair is accused of kidnapping a 25 year old woman and leaving her stranded overnight exposed to the elements near the Eskimo Hill area in eastern Shasta County.
Today, Knighten's attorney asked for more time to review newfound information.
The pair will return to court January 18th.
Knighten pleaded not guilty earlier this month to seven counts of conspiracy to commit murder kidnapping for robbery, and torture.
- Shasta County kidnapping suspects in court on attempted murder charges
- Shasta County man arrested on child abuse, attempted murder charges
- Attempted Kidnapping Victim Speaks
- Redding Man Sentenced for Attempted Murder, Kidnapping
- Man Facing Charges for Attempted Murder in Mount Shasta
- Butte County DA Drops Charges in Attempted Kidnapping Case
- Suspect in kidnapping case in court today
- Three Shasta County Juveniles Accused of Attempted Murder
- Suspects in burglary, chase arrested on attempted murder charges
- Redding Police Searching for Attempted Murder Suspect