ANDERSON, Calif. - Anderson police arrested a woman suspected of robbing a victim, while they were on a walk.
Officers said they met with a victim who reported being robbed by 41-year-old, Lisa Marie Larkins, of Anderson. Police said the robbery happened at the intersection of Riverside Ave. & Ox Yoke Road, Nov. 26, at 7:49 p.m.
Larkins tried to hit the victim with her car then demanded that the victim hand over their belongings, officers said.
The victim complied with Larkins out of fear that Larkins would actually hit them with the car Larkins was operating, officers said.
Anderson Police located Larkins through investigative techniques and found Larkins to be in possession of the victims' stolen property, officers said.
Police located Larkins at a residence in Anderson.
Larkins was taken into custody and interviewed at the Anderson Police Department.
She was later booked at the Shasta County Jail for a felony count of robbery and assault with a deadly weapon. The victims' personal property was recovered and returned, officers said.
Larkins was serving an almost year-long sentence on alternative custody for identity theft-related crimes at the time of her arrest on Nov. 26. She is also on formal probation in Shasta County.
The victims' identity will not be released due to his/her status as a victim.
- Anderson police arrest woman suspected of robbery
- Anderson armed robbery suspect identified
- Anderson police searching for armed robbery suspect
- Anderson police arrest suspected porch pirate
- Subway Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Chico Police arrest suspect in two robberies
- Redding Police arrest Dollar General robbery suspect
- K-Mart Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Anderson police arrest 4 suspects in connection to drug house
- Deputies ask for help identifying robbery suspect in Anderson