A traffic stop turned to a drug bust in Redding.
Police say 32-year old Daniel Morris of Rio Lindo was arrested just after three in the morning yesterday on Grand Avenue and Caterpillar Road.
It started as an expired registration violation, but after a search officers found three ounces of methamphetamine, three pounds of marijuana, nine live rounds of ammo, and a loaded syringe.
Morris is also a convicted felon. He was booked into the Shasta County Jail.
- Expired registration leads to a drug bust in Redding
- Red Bluff Drug Bust
- Redding police bust suspected drug home
- Drug bust in Cottonwood leads to 2 arrests
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Orland
- Traffic Stop Leads to Drug Bust in Trinity County
- Welfare Check Leads to Drug Bust in Magalia
- Redding Bike Patrol Busts 3 in Drug-Related Activities
- Tornado warning expires in Butte, Glenn Counties
- Tornado warning expired for south Shasta County