REDDING, Calif. - Firefighters worked to put out a fire Wednesday night in a field behind Lowes on Cypress Avenue.
Fire officials said the fire broke out just after 10 p.m.
The fire burned two acres and did not damage any structures.
Investigators said the fire was started by illegal fireworks and only burned vegetation.
- Crews extinguish fire caused by illegal fireworks in Redding
- Crews extinguish Oroville house fire
- Residential Fire in Redding Quickly extinguished by Fire Crews
- Fire Crews Work Quickly to Extinguish Fire
- Fire crews extinguish 2 Gridley structure fires
- Crews work to extinguish fire in Bangor
- Crews extinguish mobile home fire in Palermo
- Orland fire crews extinguish vegetation fire off of I-5
- Fire crews extinguish grass fire near Gold Country Casino
- Cal Fire Extinguishes Magalia Structure Fire