The program is free and provides an alternative to driving home if the driver has been drinking.
Twin View Towing provides this program solely on its own and is not funded by any corporate sponsor.
It started on Christmas Eve at 6 p.m. and will go through New Year’s Day.
They will provide towing service to persons who have had too much to drink and tow them home within 5 mile radius of Redding free of charge.
All you have to do is call Twin View Towing at 243-1010.
They will pick you and your vehicle up and take you home safely.
- For its 27th year Twin View Towing is participating in the free holiday towing program
- Redding Business Offers Free Tows for New Years Eve
- Tipsy Tow for 420 Celebrators
- AAA Offering "Tipsy Tow" on Christmas Eve
- AAA Provides 'Tipsy Tow' Service to Provide Labor Day Safety
- Sunday January 27th Weathercast
- Durham Dolphin supporters participate in New Year plunge
- Sierra View students turn entrepreneurs
- Free Holiday Concert and Singalong in Chico Sunday
- 'National School Walkout' planned, Chico students participating