The public is invited to a quarterly meeting to help provide guidance on Mental Health Services Act-funded programs.
The community is invited to review the progress and future plans for the Mental Health Services Act.
They will be meeting Wednesday December 6th from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Mae Helene Bacon Boggs Conference Center, 2420 Breslauer Way in Redding.
The statewide Mental Health Services Act was designed to create a system that promotes recovery, wellness and resiliency for residents with serious mental health challenges and their families. It is funded by a 1 percent tax on personal income of more than $1 million.
- Progress and future plans for Mental Health Services Act in Shasta County
- Shasta County Debuts Mobile Mental Health Service
- Shasta County Creates New Mental Health Facility
- Shasta County is educating the public on mental health
- Shasta County children's services programs changing
- Shasta County weather watch
- Shasta County Election Results
- Shasta County Frost
- Mental Health Facility Approved in Redding
- Mental health awareness approaching Camp Fire anniversary