The US surgeon general is urging the American public to stop buying facemasks as stores struggle to keep up with the demand of supplies. CNN's Brynn Gingras reports.
Posted: Mar 2, 2020 4:31 AM
Updated: Mar 2, 2020 4:31 AM
- Coronavirus death toll tops 3,000
- Wuhan coronavirus death toll passes 900
- Indonesia earthquake, tsunami death toll tops 400, hundreds more injured
- NYC virus deaths exceed 3,200, topping toll for 9/11 attacks
- Tsunami death toll reaches 373
- Wuhan coronavirus death toll tops 900 as China cautiously returns to work
- One-day US deaths top 3,000, more than D-Day or 9/11
- US coronavirus death toll tops 8,000 as Trump warns 'there will be a lot of death'
- US death toll from the coronavirus hits 150,000
- 'Unfathomable': US death toll from coronavirus hits 200,000
Scroll for more content...