(CNN) -- A Colorado man pleaded guilty Tuesday to killing his pregnant wife and his two young daughters as part of a plea deal that allows him to avoid the death penalty, the office of Weld County District Attorney Michael Rourke said Tuesday. Chris Watts pleaded guilty to the nine charges he faced, including first-degree murder and unlawful termination of a pregnancy, for the August slayings of his wife, Shanann, who was found in a shallow grave, his two daughters, Bella, 4, and Celeste, 3, whose remains were found in commercial oil tanks.
(CNN) -- A Colorado man pleaded guilty Tuesday to killing his pregnant wife and his two young daughters a...
Posted: Nov 6, 2018 10:00 PM
Updated: Nov 6, 2018 10:00 PM
- URGENT - Colorado man pleads guilty to killing pregnant wife, daughters as part of plea deal
- Colorado man pleads guilty to killing pregnant wife, daughters as part of plea deal
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- Chris Watts Sentenced to Life in Prison in 'Inhumane' Killings of Two Daughters and Pregnant Wife
- Chris Watts sentenced to life for 'inhumane' killings of two daughters and pregnant wife
- URGENT - Rand Paul attacker pleads guilty
- Colorado Suspect Says he Killed Wife After he Saw her Strangling Daughter, Affidavit Says
- Colorado suspect says he killed wife after he saw her strangling daughter, affidavit says
- Colorado family struggled with debt before husband's arrest in wife and daughters' killings
Scroll for more content...