(CNN) -- President Donald Trump now disagrees with a proposal raised by his Russian counterpart to interrogate Americans in exchange for assistance in the US-Russia probe, the White House said on Thursday, another reversal in a week of cleanup following a maligned summit with Vladimir Putin. "It is a proposal that was made in sincerity by President Putin, but President Trump disagrees with it," press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement. "Hopefully President Putin will have the 12 identified Russians come to the United States to prove their innocence or guilt."
(CNN) -- President Donald Trump now disagrees with a proposal raised by his Russian counterpart to interrogate Americ...
Posted: Jul 19, 2018 3:39 PM
Updated: Jul 19, 2018 3:39 PM
- URGENT - White House says Trump 'disagrees' with Putin suggestion to interrogate Americans
- White House now says Trump 'disagrees' with Putin suggestion to interrogate Americans
- WH: Trump disagrees with Putin proposal
- URGENT -
- URGENT -
- URGENT - Haspel says CIA should not have conducted interrogation program
- Video shows Parkland shooter's interrogation
- URGENT - White House fires top Tillerson aide
- White House confirms Trump, Putin discussed Washington summit
- White House reveals range of topics for Trump-Putin meeting
Scroll for more content...